Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

Recently,   was  in  need  of  a  replacement  tire  for  my  vehicle.  Having  that  my  tire  exploded  on  the  freeway  on  a  Friday  night  made  it  somewhat  difficult  finding  a  tire  shop  open  that  late.  The  following  morning   began  my  search  for  a  replacement,  my  concern  was  being  able  to  locate  a  shop  open  on  a  weekend.  My  first  stop  was  Wal-Mart,  as   approached  the  tire  and  lube  center  behind  the  building,   noticed  a  line  of  cars  and  the  people  occupying  them.  Dreading  the  long  wait,   turned  my  car  around  and  continued  my  search.  Eventually,   drove  past  a  Tire  Works.  To  my  surprise,  this  location  was  open  and  seemed  to  be  void  of  customers.   quickly  ran  inside  to  ask  for  assistance.  Upon  entering  the  waiting  area,   was  greeted  by  both  of  the  service  clerks  behind  the  desk.  Automatically,   felt   had  made  the  right  choice  by  stopping  by.  Soon  after,  the  attendant  began  helping  me  with  my  dilemma.  Unfortunately  for  me,  the  tire  needed  for  my  vehicle  was  out  of  stock  at  that  particular  tire  shop.  The  employee,  Chris,  reassured  me  by  calling  other  Tire  Works  locations  around  the  valley  to  see  if  anyone  else  stocked  this  part.  To  no  avail,   was  stuck  once  again  without  a  proper  tire.  Sensing  my  frustration,  Chris  once  again  reassured  me.  This  time,  calling  suppliers  in  other  states.  Luckily  for  me,  Chris  was  able  to  find  one  in  Salt  Lake  City,  Utah.  He  informed  me  that  it  might  take  a  week  or  so  to  receive  the  tire.  As  he  took  all  my  information,  Chris  offered  to  call  me  throughout  the  week  to  keep  me  in  the  loop.  As  a  few  days  passed,  Chris  kept  his  word  and  kept  me  informed.  Appreciative  of  his  effort  and  caring  attitude,   made  sure  to  tip  Chris  accordingly.               

No comments:

Post a Comment